Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i fail

Last post: Tuesday, February 17, 2009. This post: Tuesday, May 12th, 2009. I fail at my blog.

I don't even know where to start. So much crazy shit is happening in my life, all of which is awesome. At the end of this month I may be embarking on a new and awesome adventure which involves everything I am passionate about. A few of you already know. Everyone else, you'll find out in the next two weeks ;) Part of this adventure involves me moving back home to Orleans to live with my parents. I love living downtown more than anything, but sometimes you have to give up the little things to persue your dreams.

In July I am venturing out west with my band The PG-13s and our good pals The Rough Sea for 15 days of rock n roll, crazy shenanigans, and long, restless voyages across the trans-canada highway.

Anyways, enough about my boring life and onto cool things:

I saw Spaceballs with Big Baby Campbell last night. Spaceballs never gets old. My favourite Mel Brooks movie and one of my favourite movies in general.



Anyways more posts to come

No comments:

Post a Comment