Saturday, February 14, 2009

i choo choo chooooose you!

So today has finally arrived and I'm super stoked! 6 bands at 62 Bell St. for everyones favourite fabricated holiday, Valentines Day! (or as I called it on punkottawa 'Hardcore Punk Valentines Day'). Ok, I'm not original with names. Names are for suckers? Anyways, here's the glorious lineup:

Picked On (crusty hardcore punk hailing from kingston)
The Castevets (in your face hardcore punk straight outta montreal)
Vile Intent (brutal power violence from montreal)
Four Stroke (everyone's favourite punk rockers)
The Dirty Nuns (east end hardcore punx)
Harsh Supplement (FIRST SHOW! oldschool noisecore)

Last show at 62 Bell St. was Seasick, Killin' It, It's Asshole Time and H.O.P.E. and the turnout was nuts. I think around 75 people were in the house. It was nuts, especially considering the bus strike was on. This time the bus strike is over, buses are free, and in general more people I've talked to are coming out. Let's hope it runs smoothly!



Critical played a lot with Picked On and The Castevets, so I'm excited to see them again and hang out. Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment